Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

PMDG/AS2004

Hi people how using the AS2004,I have some question for you.-can you post some pics about the WX screen in PMDG aircrafts (if that is a possibility with AS2004, to use it in PMDG aircraft)??-Is AS2004 a good product or do you say: no way, dont buy that?Thanks,Ramon.

Guest bigun

I am using AS2004 with the 737. AS2004 is a great product and works well with the PMDG plane IF, you read the manual and do what it says. There are a couple of known issues (winds, etc) that Damian is aware of and working on. I have used it on every flight and am very satisfied. The AS crew is quick to respond on the forum and the support is great. You would almost think you were dealing with the PMDG folks:), and that is a VERY STRONG compliment.

I fly the PMDG bird with AS2k4 and I'm very pleased as well. The interaction between these two will only improve with Damian's fabulous update record.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Ok thanks guys.But if you dont mind and ofcourse if you want it and have some time, can you post some shots of a WX screen on the ND from the PMDG 737NG?Thanks,Ramon.

Ramon,there is no WX-radar picture on the 737NG's Navigation Display. ActiveSky has its own radar display which is a seperate window...Best regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

They work really well together, but you absolutely have to follow the instructions for AS2004 - this means loading a flightplan into it so that it knows how to use the station based smoothing - I had MUCH better results when doing this vs. not doing it...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest gremel

I believe their site showed an example of what the wx radar screen looked like next to the PFD & ND, leading one to believe that you could dock or Hotkey the wx radar screen to your panel....Regards,jack noullet