Sign in to follow this  
Guest espeliden

CG problems

Guest espeliden

Hi, I recently bought 737NG, and hasn't had so much time yet to get into it, but there is one thing that I can't seem to find the answer on. Everytime I take off, I get a PMDG notification: CG not within tolerence, aircraft unflyable!Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?Andreas EspelidNorway

Guest boblj57

I just ran into this problem for the first time. And I have been flying this great plane since it came out. I hope someone has an answer.

I had the very same problem after creating a cold/dark-flight, so i assume the problem the other user mentions refers to this....Try loading a default aircraft, THEN the PMDG737 and see if you still have those problems....It could also depend on installing an old livery if i remember right....best regardsHolger DallmeyerEDDK

Guest espeliden

Well, it happens both with empty center tank, and varing wingtanks level, and with full wingtanks, and different levels in the centertank.I've also tried with different amount of cargo in aft and forward compartment.I also experience this with saved cold & dark flights, and ones where I begin with a default aircraft.Andreas EspelidNorway