Sign in to follow this  
crvm

Daniel Pimentel's Beautiful LUFTHANSA!

those paints are awesome!!!!!!!!!i would love to use them, but since I have not even got the EMAIL after the purchase!!!!!I wish I could get someone to help!

Guest Raafie75

Where are these available?Regards,BRAD HELLER

Guest Raafie75

On Avsim or PMDG ?Brad.

Guest Raafie75

PMDG was mentioning that the old liveries wouldn't work with 1.2? Is that the case with the liveries on AVSIM ? I noticed that the LUFT didn't mention that it was compatible with 1.2 ?Regards,BRAD HELLER

Guest ba747heavy

Brad,Search the forum for your answer. All 'old' liveries are compatable. All you need to do is copy a couple of texture files.

Guest Raafie75

Well I thought I had the answer. I'm always the first to search the forum before asking, I was just verifying it with Randy.I don't appreciate the sarcasim!Regards,

Guest Raafie75

Thanks Randy!Wasn't too sure, thanks for the info !!!Kind Regards,

Guest ba747heavy

>I don't appreciate the sarcasim!Not sure why you are saying I answered with sarcasm, and I certainly don't appreciate the allegation that I was being sarcastic. I certainly wasn't being sarcastic. I was replying, telling you that you can find the answer with a simple search(*). If I wasn't on my way out the door as I wrote that post, I would have done the search for you and posted a link that told you what needed to know.* Which, as a side note, more than half of the questions asked on this forum CAN be answered by a simple search. However, the person asking the question didn't search, trusting that someone else will put the effort in for them. Harsh, yes. True, yes. I want to give credit where credit is due, sometimes the person asking the question did search. I can understand that. I know from experience that sometimes the answer is bured in some thread, or the search key that is required is too vague...

Guest Raafie75

Well then I do apologise. I guess I'm sick of others around, thinking they are kingshi*t for some reason. These forums are supposed to be grounds where people can get some friendly advice, not a whole lot of attitude that some people reflect.Must be all that Xmas stress getting to me !Kind Regards,BRAD HELLER.

Guest ba747heavy

Brad,No worries :) I agree, some people definately need to get off of there thrown.