Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bob Kellett

SU1

Guest Tino

>It was a clean SU2 install on a brand newcomputer with a clean FS2004! What more can I do than that? I>DID read the instructions! The product does not work as>advertised!! I have tried since day 1 of the SU2 release to>get help from PMDG! >>Bob KellettWhy are you so sure the PMDG product is causing this? As you state in your message I quoted above, yopu have installed it on a brand new computer, so you did not have an SU1 installation on this system, am I wright?So maybe SU1 has the same problems! So it can be in your system too!I don't say it is impossible the software is causing this, therefore I have seen too many problems with computers and software. What I am trying to say is check and double check before pointing to someone.I agree with you too, Robert is jumping in very violent by pointing on legal issues. I think it could be said a bit more nice, People it is Christmas!!Lets try to help Bob to get this beauty work at his system and not threatning eachother with legal actions. These legal actions are intended for people braeking the law, and not for people trying to get a product working by trying a previous installation!!!!!Shake hands, think about it is Christmas and solve the problem!Merry Christmas,Tino

Guest Mr_Miyagi

Dear Bob,what's your system specs, I have a Dell and the SU2 works like a charm. Also make sure as stated above from other users you likely have to do some adjustements on the average Dell system because the factory install is not all that.. (from my own experience)regards, Arjan

Guest Mr_Miyagi

What I did after my system was delivered;I reinstalled the complete system, 1. formatted the Hard-drive, 2. reinstalled windows xp (I have pro), 3. installed chipset drivers, 4. installed ATI (original) factory drivers (3.9)5. read and followed some tips on tweakxp.com , 6. install important software like directx 9.0b7. installed FS20048. install SU2 pmdgafter all that a programm like pmdg should definitely work..I must say but that's from my experiences, FS2004 and all it's (freeware) add-ons (which on itself is no problem) can cause some hick-ups causing any other add-on and sometimes fs2004 itself to function incorrect. hope it's of any help,greetings, from ,still, boring Holland (the weather is awful) :)Arjan

Guest Art Vandalay

I heard of a friend with nearly the same machine running that there were problems with the RAM-Timing. He had the same problems as you but he changed the RAM-Timing to a lower one. Unfortunately I cant tell you exactly what and how to do, as Im no hardware expert but maybe it helps.