Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Cowgill

Goodbye PII450!

Well here's the specs on the new hardware. Not top of the line but best I can do with the buck right now. FS2002 is a whole new experience though for sure.

Guest Max Cowgill

Have fun! I just recently made a similar upgrade (see sig) and am absolutely loving it! The only thing(s) I have left to take care of are a faster video card and ugprading to Win XP (strictly to smooth out WU crunching time in SETI@Home). Try overclocking that puppy and see just how far you can take her ;) Max Cowgill

Try overclocking that puppy and see just how far you can take her.:-lolHey MaxYeah, got everything running right out of the box right now(computer stuff everywhere). I've got dual fans on the PS, along with one on the rear of the case 3 on the motherboard(counting Video,CPU warctic silver,chipset)one intake in the front of the case. Just now drilling out for a nice 90MM on the side. The SOLTEK comes with (RED STORM?)OC'ing but i've heard it best to adjust manually. For right now it seems to be just fine at default so i'll let it be(coward? yes!:-boom, no more puter dollars for a while x()....last time I did any OC'ing I blew 2 caps on my ABit BE6-II....went way before its time ;(8

Guest Max Cowgill

> For right now it seems to be just fine at default so i'll >let it be(coward? yes!:-boom, no more puter dollars for a >while x() booooo! Overclock her! What are you? A mouse or a man? Be a man! Only real men overclock their hardware. Pansies leave everything at stock settings ;)Max Cowgill