Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcarlson123

My SU2 tribute shot

Guest rcarlson123

I saw a few screenshots here in the forum, so I thought I'd post my contribution. I took this shot during a sunset approach to O'hare. I love this aircraft! (I have the original 1600x1200 version if anyone wants it. It makes a great desktop wallpaper.)link removed - shot too big - sorry! Ken Salter

Guest Paul Heaney

VERY NICE Pic. Beautiful sunset gleaming off it. That's the reason why this is just about the ONLY Plane I fly.

Ross, this is by far the best screenshot I've ever seen, it is beautiful!! Thanks a lot!Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest LLgaz

Simply amazing screenshot. Thanks for sharing it.

Guest bigun

Just set this picture as my background. This is gorgeous!

Guest mokeiko

i agree with markus. it is one of the best screenshots i've seen in such along time.

Guest Paul Heaney

Mr. Earhart, if you got it yesterday, you SHOULD already have SU2. SU2 is Version 1.2 of the aircraft, It should say that when you power up the FMC.

Guest rcarlson123

By the way, Ken, where are the size limitations posted? Was my previous shot too large in terms of dimensions or byte size? Is my 800x600 shot okay?

Guest Ken_Salter

Yes - rules can be found in the MSFS pinned post or the Screen Shot forum.