Sign in to follow this  
Guest jp

Question about new livery i have seen

Guest jp

Hello all,I already posted this question in reply to an earlier message, but as I am fairly new to this forum and it inner workings, i'll repost my earlier question here.A few days ago i did see that someone (Mac_Paint) posted a screenshot of a 737-700 in SN BRUSSELS Airlines colors. Being from Belgium, I would like to say that I am very insterested in that livery and would like to know if is it available somewhere.If it is, could you also mention where it can be downloaded?P.S. Excuse me if you think this post is misplaced, but I repeat that I replied to the sender earlier but did not get any response. Therefore I am trying it this way.Merry Christmas to all.JP.

Please use your real name on this forum, thank you. All liveries that were made for SU1 will be availible for SU2, they have been updated and PMDG will be adding them to the sever for downloads as the SU2 downloads subside a bit. So we should see your SN BRUSSELS livery not to long ;)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

JP,I did respond. If memory serves I stated that it was awaiting it's turn for installer writing and would appear in due course. Sorry, with over 60 liveries it takes a bit of time to work thru the list.

Guest jp

Pete,Thanks for the reply and sorry for my mistake. Hey, and I have absolutely no intention to rush anybody you know. I was just inquiring, I can be patient.Jean-Pierre Thirifay