Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

Very Merry (early) Christmas!!

Guest ba747heavy

Captains -I have uploaded my second version of my fligh tutorial. I intended to upload on xmas, however I felt it was ready now(or as ready as it will ever be), so I have uploaded it!It will be in the file library here at avsim soon! Enjoy :-hah

Guest dirk1000

Fred...Thanks for the Christmas gift.Happy HolidaysDirk Trotteyn (SANT)

Guest Hugo Frey

Thanks Fred for the christmas gift!Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Yeh that was relaxing to read.Realy nice and Merry Christmas and a happy new year.Regards,Ramon

Guest Franken

Merry Christmas and thank you very much Fred. :)

Thank's alot Fred for your nice work and for your contribution. A merry Christmas to you and yours.Best regardsPerA

Thanks a bunch!!!!And a very Merry Christmas to you, too!!

Bert

Guest sj3

Fred: Thanks a million for your work. I made the flight this morning and auto-landed safely at KORD. I really appreciate that you allowed us to take passengers this time! By the way, I don't remember being asked to set takeoff trim.Again, thank you so much for this effort.sj MantelKEWR

Guest ba747heavy

>By the way, I don't remember being asked to set takeoff trim.I specificially ignored this requirement, because I think the NG now defaults to the right trim ;) When we started testing SU2, I used set the trim, and it always seems like I was lifting off late. And so one day I didn't set the trim, and bam I took off right at the right moment. Since then I haven't set the trim ;)

Guest ba747heavy

Thanks a million guys! :D

Guest Satchmo

Brilliant. :-jumpyThanks for the Xmas gift Fred.If it was'nt for you (and Tim) I'd still be sat on the tarmac with this bird :DHope you had a good Xmas, and enjoy the rest of the hols.Cheers:-beerchugSatchmo