Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcPMDG

Merry Christmas / Holiday Support Hours

Guest Marc Harrington

The entire team at PMDG would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Thanks so much for your support, especially this year. We are very pleased to have been accepted into the MSFS community so well. Stay tuned for next year... It will be an exciting one!PMDG Support will be closed on the 25th and 26th of December, but there should be team members stopping by the forum once in a while during that time.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/xmas.jpgSincerely,

Guest heliosair

Thank you guys!And wish you a Very hapyy christmas and A Happy New Year!Thanx for your work this year!

Guest Karlheinz

Dear PMDG-TeamWish you a Very happy christmas and A happy New Year!Thanx for your work !i will see forward to your next Projekts.well done your 737 nice work.Karlheinz near EDDW

Guest bigun

Happy Holidays guys. Enjoy em, and get some rest.

Guest Hugo Frey

Thanks to the PMDG Team for the very best FS Addon!Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

Guest ba747heavy

Very Merry Christmas to everyone here in this forum, and the PMDG staff!

Guest mvf1981

Merry Christmas EverybodyMark

Guest Jeff Berman

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all PMDG Staff. I for one appreciate all the hard work you folks put in to giving what I believe is the best add-on :-sun1

Guest abattoir

To All you guys at pmdg , thank you for a great plane and wishing you all a merry christmas and a happy new year, martin

Guest hoghead

I don't quite know who to thank really...the whole team at PMDG, I guess. I wish I could shake your hands. An understanding wife let me have an early Christmas present and you guys made my Christmas! For me you've brought back the joy of flying with your 737 NG and I couldn't be more gratified. I'm 52 years old and I feel like a kid again. Thank you for your craftsmanship invested in long and tedious hours of coding. It turned out so well. Peace be with you,John FranklinVictorville, CA

Guest Tino

Merry christmas to all of you too from The Netherlands!Thanks for all the work you have done this year for the entire MSFS comunity, it is widely appreciated as you might conclude from the replies on the forum.Keep on with the good work!Tino(2 miles south of EHDR)

Guest Toni Rauch

....With sincere thanks to ALL INVOLVED at PMDG for an amazing FS experience during 2003.Have a wonderful Christmas and an even better 2004!(and to other commercial 737 developers who said they don't see the PMDG 737 as 'competition', "oh well.......")Happy Holidays EVERYONE.Toni.

Guest womil

Merry Christmas to all from the PMDG team and to everyone who is visiting this forum (plus families)fromWolfgang (EDQD)