Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChefHL

Christmas present

Guest ChefHL

Hi all !What about some more liveries for download as a christmas present ?Anyway - a merry christmas to everybody at pmdg and all forum participants !

Guest Murf

Happy Holidays,Any timeline when the rest of the liveries will be available?

Guest Tino

Still no answer on the question of ChefHL, and I think he is not the only one waiting for some repaints. For some period there are 12 liveries added to the download section and there is no new addition after the first release of this 12 liveries. I am not asking to hurry or something like that, but I rememebr a post from some while ago telling the liveries will be added soon after most people had received their update link. As most people will have the update now, we now are waiting for the liveries to be added. Can someone of the team give an estimate when most of the liveries will be back? Again this is in no way intended as comment on the painters but just a question about an estimate.Tino

Guest Murf

Deck the website with boughs of liveries.bump ba bump ba bump, ba bump bump bump.