Sign in to follow this  
Guest NAVData

A christmas present of NAVData-Service

Guest Franken

Thank you - thank you - thank you. :-wave

Guest stefankraan

Thank you Richard! People like you are hard to find! :-grnmd Stefan Kraan

Thank you Richard, for this Christmas gift, and for your hard and outstanding work. Merry Christmas to you and yoursBest regards Per A

How nice to see that for once the many many people who appreciate what people like you do for the community have succeeded to persuade a valuable developer to continue his work! That's the Christmas spirit. A very merry Christmas to you, Richard!Paul

Guest Ted_Pan

Richard,A deep and well deserved Merry Christmas to you and yours,I too am deeply grateful for your many contributions, now and before !!!I am humbled to see you continue to provide the service you do for so many of us whose simming experience is made more realistic through your contributions.Thank you many times over... now and again!Regards,Ted Panamarioff - windy, snowy Kodiak, Alaska (we've finally got some winter wx!)

Guest womil

Thank You very,very much, Richard!Merry Christmas to You and Your family.Best wishes,Wolfgang (EDQD)

Guest Dimosthenis

Richard it couldn't be better timed... i just read about it today!!!Are you sure your second name is not Klaus??? ;)Infinite "thank you"'s for the wonderful service you provide and have freely provided us for so long, and even more infinite (though infinite is uncountable) "thank you"'s for the free continuation of it!!!THANK YOU! You just made my Christmas more "Christmas" (i wish it would also snow now!)!!!:D

Guest Dutchbird_757

Richard,As said before. It is sure fantastic news for the simming community around the globe! Thanks and enjoy your christmass with a smile!Greetings from a cold and rainy HollandDutchbird_757

Guest Lineup

>A christmas present of NAVData-Servicenein wie grossm

Just want to add one thing guys.Richard still has a PayPal icon on his site if you want to make a donation to show your appreciation.

Hi RichardI am so glad that you have found it in your heart - and found time in your own busy schedules - to continue with your navdata homepage. Naturally some of my thanks are borne out of selfish reasons; I rely massively on your navdata. But, for all sorts of reasons, my selfish ones come a very poor second to my delight that you have been able to recognise that those few whingers who upset you represent a very tiny and ignorant minority of this huge FS 'family'. All credit to you for re-thinking your decision and deciding to carry on. This is a magnificent Christmas present you have offered us. Needless to say, I am far, far from alone in offering my thanks. Paul Croft10 miles SE of EGLL

Guest sparrows

Hurraaaaa !!Richard, many thanks, dankesch

Thank you for your hardwork and dedication to providing an outstanding contribution to this hobby. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.v/rTodd Hontz

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Guest alex737ng

Hi Richard,I knew you are a great guy, but now you are even the hero of many flightsim enthousiast !!!! Thank you very much for the great database and i wish you and your family a very happy and healthy 2004 !!!Thanks Richard,With the BEST BEST regards,Alex Alblas