Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcarlson123

Inconsistency between manual and load manager

Guest rcarlson123

Hello, I'm seeing some differences in the weight limitations between the manual and the load manager. For example, the manual shows the maximum takeoff weight for the -700 as 133,000 pounds, but the load manager shows it as 153,500 pounds. Other values are inconsistent as well, but some are the same, such as max zero fuel weight at 120,500 pounds.I tried to check the values against some data I found on the 'net, but those numbers were different yet again, so I have no idea which source is accurate for the sim, or if they're all correct and I'm just not interpreting them right. Can anyone shed some light? I'm writing a fuel planner utility and I need to have the right numbers.Thanks in advance!

Guest JamieG

wow im looking forward to that FP utility pls keep us posted on the progress!

Guest rcarlson123

Will do ... it should be done within a few days.