Sign in to follow this  
Rakham

CO-ROUTE

Good morning,I have seen dozens of messages with problems concerning: Not In Database. But none have really solved my problem. I try to import .rte files in the FMC but always get the same message, Not In Database.I refer to FS2002 and PMDG 737 NG V1 patched.In FS2002 main folder, I have a sub folder named PMDG. In there I have 4 folders: 737NG/FLIGHTPLANS/ICONS and SIDSTARS.In FLIGHTPLANS I find 13 files like for exemple EBBRLFPG.rteIn FMCWP Navdata I have installed latest Airac files.How comes I can not import those 13 flightplans?Thanks for helping.Best regardsRakhamPIV 2.53 Ghz 1536 DDR RAM ATI Radeon 9700 Pro WinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

Guest lbb

Hi Rakham,I have no problems. Just to make sure, you activate a flightplan by putting its name in the Co-route line in the FMC, so in this case EBBRLFPG, right?To see if there is a fundamental problem I suggest the following: just make a new route, keep it simple with just the departure and arrival airports and one waypoint, save it and then see if you can activate it in this way. If not, you have a problem :-) If yes, there may be something wrong with the particular .rte files you have.Leo Bakker

Hi Leo,Thanks for your reply. You are my Santa Klaus tonight. +7 down here in Java and +33C :-)I have made what you suggested. I created a simple KORD-KBMI, saved it as KORDKBMI001.I closed FS and reboot it. Scratchpad KORDKBMI001 and voil

It is working now!:-)I was not writing exactly the same as in the file from Flightplans folder. Inclusive pp Ex: EDDMEGSS002 or EDDMKEWRPP etc etc.Thanks for you help.Thanks Michael too!PIV 2.53 Ghz 1536 DDR RAM ATI Radeon 9700 Pro WinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products