Sign in to follow this  
Guest harpya

Air Berlin Liversy

Guest harpya

Merry X-Mas everybody!I have been searching everywhere for an Air Berlin livery for PMDG. I saw it in several screenshots but can't find it in the usual librarys. Could anyone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

A SU2 compatible version of the Air Berlin 737-700 will be released as soon as that dreaded installer is written ;-) A 737-800 with winglets will follow as soon as our 800 series is ready for release.

Guest harpya

Hi Pete,thank you for the reply!Question: I bought the PMDG737 right after SU2 came out so I did not see what repaints were available on your site for the older version. However, I heard that these ARE compatible to SU2 as long as I use some additional default texturese (i.e. copy one of the existing texture folders and overwrite/replace some files with the repaint I wish to use). ...So, isn't it possible to just use the old repaints you had on the site before SU2 came out (was Air Berlin one of them?)? Are they still available somewhere? Thanks! :)