Sign in to follow this  
Guest coimbra

Some questions about PMDG

Guest coimbra

Hi, 1. When you switch from VC view to Main Panel view, many times it happens that I am for example descending and at FL 230, but it still shows the cruise altitude, then I return to the VC, I undock the view, then Main Panel again, and now correct, so it means there is a lack of time between the two views, if someone can understand me2. FMC: trying to depart from LEMG and it appears Err 40 , line 73. However, line 73 shows this: FIX MG29[ COLOCATED MGA 96 29. The Airac I have is 0313, the new one.3. The keyboard assignements don

Guest coimbra

someone to answer this thread?thankscoimbra

Guest coimbra

someone to answer? coimbra

HiAnd seasons greetingsFirst,this is a major holiday, please respect the fact that many of us are spending time with family and friends and don't have time to answer immediately, please wait for a few days and someone will definietly answer you, as I am doing now,2. This indicates somethjing is not right with your LEMG.txt file. some waypoint may not be included in the airnav data or you have a syntax error on this line. 3. The keyboard assingments shoudl work and you already hav a default keyboard assignment. I think it's SHIFT+7 or something similar4. Turn the RECIRC fan off! The rectifiers and the standby altimeter vibrator is not possible to turn off.5. Changed to reflect the duct pressure regulated APU load. 6. FORECASTS will change the way your descent will turn out.7. Check that everything that has any connection with the air conditioning systems are functioning properly. No dual bleed? Packs on? Bleed switches on? Right alitude set on the cabin pressure regulator panel?Hope it helps,

Guest coimbra

Hi, Sorry, but there were very much posts answered before mine even in Christmas time, so I see that a lot of persons are available to answer ...2. Yes, don

Coimbra,3)The panel viewer buttons are not Key assignments and can not be assigned as I understand. They are the PMDG way of selecting panels. You must press the buttons on the panel to pull up the appropriate panel to get things to work properly.4) The sounds you hear are "as real as it gets" according to our real life 737 crews. They say that fan is quite annoying on the real aircraft. This being simulation however, you can check the PMDG Menu and select it off. :)5) The APU Bleed undications have been corrected to show how the rela airplane works. Information form various persons who know the airplane told us how it should work and thats how it works now. The SU1 indications were incorrect for the 737NG.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest coimbra

Hi, Is that possible to have the panels displayed without clicking anything in the main panel? Specially the overhead is quite anoying that half of the panel is behing the main one. Is there a way to correct this?coimbra

Coimbra,The reason it is handled this way is due to the fact that when FS loads a panel and you use the key commands to change veiws, it still has the old panel loaded into memory. If you did this with the advanced panels from the NG, after 2 or 3 switches, you'd likely have a freeze. The proper way for the PMDG 737NG is the panel switcher.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg