Sign in to follow this  
Guest denald

Install Error

Guest denald

When I try to extract the program I get about 90% unzipped and get the following messgage: bad CRC 6a3e0892 (should be 9384146b)Can anyone help? I am using WinZip 8.1.Thanks!Denny OMurfreesboro, TN

Guest BernBear

Denny,That sounds like your file got corrupted during the download. You should try downloading it again.Best regardsMax (Bern, LSZB)ActiveSky 2004 Beta Team member

Guest denald

I have, about 6 times. I am on calbe so there is no problem to download but it should not wrong that many times. I will try again.Denny

Guest denald

Same result. Here is the log on the error.Extracting to "H:Flight Simulator 9"Use Path: yes Overlay Files: nowarning [C:Documents and SettingsDenny ODesktopPMDG_737_THE_NEXT_GENERATION.ZIP]: extra 183 bytes at beginning or within Zip file (attempting to process anyway)Extracting PMDG_737_THE_NEXT_GENERATION_V1-2.EXEbad CRC 6a3e0892 (should be 9384146b)Any help would be appreciated.Denny