Sign in to follow this  
Guest Don Harrison

Aloha airlines SU2 repaint?????

Guest Don Harrison

Does it exist, and where are the Southwest Winglet repaints?? am I to guess just waiting on the installer??Don Harrison

Guest scoobe7

From what I understand, The new format of installing liverys involves a tedious step of compiling them into the new installers. I think because of the holidays, they have only done the twelve that are currently posted. Aloha and some of the southwest installers have not been done yet. Im sure they will get to it once the holidays are over. I think I read, there will be close to sixty by the time they are done. Im patiently waiting for the Southwest "Shamu" scheme myself. Robert

Guest Scoobe

Your in luck! Someone just posted a very nice looking Aloha re-paint in the screenshots forum. Im sure it will be uploaded soon. Ive seen a lot of very nice repaints poping up eaach day on Avsim for the PMDG 737. I bet a lot of the promised PMDG liverys will already be out from users by the time PMDG gets them posted on their website, so keep checking Avsim each day.Robert

convert it to DTX3. i left them in 32-Bit.use the tool provided in FS2002FuseTailWingsunfortunately depending on the settings of the graka this happens. there is no best way to match all of your cards. sorry ;)cheersMartin

Hi Martin, thx very much for the nice Aloha repaint... Really would like to use it but, with me also, the fuselage doesnt show..Could you explain in layman's terms how to do this DTX3 converting ?thx / Dick

load imagtool.exedrag - drop the fuselage textures in there save as DTX3that's it ;)cheersMartin

Martin. thanks for your help.... your christmas present shows up beautifully now..It will be on its way soon to HNLthanks again..b regards / Dick