Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

SID and STAR creating

Hello people.I know this question is already discuist but didnt find it on the manual by the download section on the PMDG site.Is there any program needed to make the SIDS and STARS?Ramon.

Or just a easyer way to ask wat i want. :(Can someone just creat the following SIDs and STARS and IAPS for the following: LOWI, LEPA and surprice me with the 3 one. :DRamon.

Hello RamonI've done LEPA just need to check it out and fine tune a bit but want to concentrate on the UK ones first. Will upload it as soon as I can.Simon

Ok thanks thats good news.Best regards,Ramon.PS. Do you use any programs to make or wright those sids and stars.

Thanks again Simon for spending the time to create UK SID/STARS - invaluable!Was going to attempt a short flight from EGKK - LFPG (Charles De Gaulle) last night but gave up after the FMC told me there were no SID/STARS in the database for Paris CDG! Am I missing something or am I going to have to make these myself?Anyone else got LFPG SID/STARS? If not is anyone in the process of making some? If not I shall take the info from FsNav and produce them myself for distribution if anyone wants them.RegardsAdam Moorewww.flightpix.tk