Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boeingnut

Livery Addons...

Guest Boeingnut

It appears that there's a limit to the number of livery's that can be added, I suppose there's not way to change that? Keep up the great work!

Tim,can you expand on that? Currently I'm at 134 enteries in my 700 PMDG aircraft config file, which translates to about 45 different liveries for the 700.

Guest Paul Heaney

Pete,Perhaps he refers to the AutoInstallers Capabilities? I Don't know. I'm under the assumption that you 134 were all added Manually? Maybe something worth looking into.

Guest TooLowFlap

Pete, where do you get all these liveries? I can only find 26 on the pmdg download page and they are just for the -700. So still no paintings for the winglet -700 and the -600. And there's another question: can we use all the liveries which were uploaded BEFORE the SU2 or do they not work correctly with the new ACFT?Still hoping for the scandi -600/700 :-shykind RGDS,Flo (TXL, Germany)

Guest Marc Harrington

Pete is our painter. The reason he has all these liveries is because he is the one who makes them. ;)More liveries will be up soon... Cheers!

Flo,pre-SU2 liveries can be used. You would need to copy several files from a SU2 texture folder over to your pre-SU2 liveries. These files are;decal_nnumberdecal_numberPMDG_pod_lPMDG_pod_T

Guest TooLowFlap

Hey Pete & Marc,thanks for the info. I will look into it tonight and try some of the pre SU2-liveries. BTW all the liveries which are uploaded at avsim AFTER the SU2 release, are they already compatible? (meaning are they already SU2 re-paints?)kind RGDS,Flo

All the repaints in the library will work on SU2 aircraft, regardless of when they were uploaded.Really the only thing that had to be revised was the PMDG installer. If you are installing the texture manually, just follow the instructions and you'll be fine.Best,Bill