Sign in to follow this  
Guest airlinetycoon

Is a wind uplink for in the FMC in the future possible?

Guest airlinetycoon

I have a question. Is it possible to create an uplink for the wind datas in the FMC, maybe in the similar procedure like FS Build do this with ActiveSky or FSmeteo offline files?Andre

Guest lbb

Yes, that would be nice. However, this brings me to the following question. I simply use FS weather, usually the static download with little or no change. How do I know what the upper winds are going to be? And how do I know what the weather is at my destination? Does anyone have any clues? It would be nice if there was some kind of feature in MSFS where you could get a TAF and METAR and things like that.One of the nice features of PS1 744 is that it has a (simplified) ACARS system where you can request exactly those things. I think it would be really great if there would be something similar for the PMDG737. If not for the 800/900, then at least in the BBJ :-)Leo Bakker