Sign in to follow this  
Brian_Gladden

Question for Anniette

I have been trying to get your FedEx Caravan repaint to work and it won't... I've installed it properly by first copying the textures from the default into a new texture folder, then overwriting the c208b_t.bmp file with your new one, setting up the cfg to recognize the new textures. But when I select the plane it still shows the old blue stripe paint job.... not the FedEx one. Any ideas on why this is happening. I have the same problem on a 737 repaint for Southwest I tried too.Brian

I simply uploaded the main texture fileif you drop my file into a existing folder maby the "Texture" folder it should ask if you wish to overwrite say yes and it will work fine :Copy this into cfg :[fltsim.0]title=Cessna Grand Caravan FedExsim=Cessna208Bmodel=panel=sound=texture=kb_checklists=Cessna208B_Checkkb_reference=Cessna208B_refatc_id=N871FEatc_airline=FedExatc_id_color=0xff000000ui_manufacturer=Cessnaui_type=C208B Grand Caravanui_variation=Federal Expressdescription=Federal Express Feeder By Anniette :-) N871FE )[fltsim.1]title=Cessna Grand Caravan LANDMARKsim=Cessna208Bmodel=panel=sound=texture=1kb_checklists=Cessna208B_Checkkb_reference=Cessna208B_refatc_id_color=0xff000000atc_id=N700MSatc_airline=Landmarkatc_flight_number=1123ui_manufacturer=Cessnaui_type=C208B Grand Caravanui_variation=Landmark Airlinesdescription=Wherever you want to go today, the Cessna Caravan can get you there. First introduced by Cessna in 1985, the Caravan was designed to land nearly anywhere, on land or water. Undoubtedly, it has lived up to its creators' intentions. Whether supplies need to be brought to a flooded village in the mountains of Peru, an injured person needs to be flown out from a remote lake in Alaska, or an archaeologist wants access to a tiny site in the African desert, the Caravan has what's needed to do the job.[fltsim.2]title=Cessna Grand Caravan EMERALD HARBOURsim=Cessna208Bmodel=panel=sound=texture=2kb_checklists=Cessna208B_Checkkb_reference=Cessna208B_refatc_id_color=0xff000000atc_id=N700MSatc_airline=Emerald Harbor Airatc_flight_number=1123ui_manufacturer=Cessnaui_type=C208B Grand Caravanui_variation=Emerald Harbor Airdescription=Wherever you want to go today, the Cessna Caravan can get you there. First introduced by Cessna in 1985, the Caravan was designed to land nearly anywhere, on land or water. Undoubtedly, it has lived up to its creators' intentions. Whether supplies need to be brought to a flooded village in the mountains of Peru, an injured person needs to be flown out from a remote lake in Alaska, or an archaeologist wants access to a tiny site in the African desert, the Caravan has what's needed to do the job.[General]atc_type=Cessnaatc_model=C208That works for me or you can get the beech 1900 by mike stone which looks better and is the simalar Fedex feeder or have both ,like me which also looks nice at smaller airports.:)Hope this helps you and good luck Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I figured out the problem........I shouldn't try to install add on's after midnight :-lol I forgot to assign the texture folder number D'OhSometimes I'm just an idiot :-lolBrian