Sign in to follow this  
THibben

747MCP question for Lefteris

Hi Lefteris,Do you happen to know what the status of the 747MCP is? I know you sent info to Aerosoft some time ago, but we haven't heard a thing from them in ages. In the mean time my MCP sits on the shelf since all I fly is the NG.By any chance have you been able to get yours working with the NG? If so would you be able to share how you did it?Thanks for any info you might have and thanks to all of you at PMDG for a great plane.Sincerely,Tom Hibben

Tom-it's the holidays, so we're trying to take a bit of time to actually remind ourselves what our loved ones look like, again! ;-)I'll refer you to my other answers for the same question, right here in this forum - so far, nothing's changed...Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Lefteris,Sorry, it was not my intention to disturb anyones holidays and I have seen your replys of some time ago. I just hoped you may have heard or new something new. Since Andrew had implied that there would be a fix about the time of the first release (July), I just keep hoping. It is beginning to look like we might just have to find something else.Thanks anyway.Tom

wah wah wah, nag nag nag, I want the 747 now! Not tomorrow but now!mode off> :) ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg