Sign in to follow this  
Guest zimmerbz

Randy...........

Guest zimmerbz

Here are some screenshots of the problem I have when the plane disconnects form the A/P. I had the same problems today on two different flights with two different wind conditions...kept wanting to go right.The first is with the AP on APP mode on final. THe next 3 are as soon as I disengage the AP. Let me know what you think.Brad

Hell I don't know why it would there. It shows LOC and G/S on the FMA yet the AP discons. So you are NOT touching the controls whatsoever or TRIM at this point? Touching the TRIM will cause that. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest zimmerbz

I am not touching the controls at the time of the disconection. When you say trim do you mean elevator trim? Eithor or, I am not touching either...im stumped!

Don't want sound too obvious, but have you checked your flight control positions after disconnecting AP? After disconnect, go to VC mode and check the positions of the controls.You have probably done this already, but just wanted to make sure. ;)

Guest zimmerbz

Well i never fly in VC mode so I cant check. Is there a way to center the aileron and rudder trim? This could be the case. Its weird though. I never had this problem until a week or so ago after installing AS2004. The problem still is there if i do not use AS2004 or any weather. I deleted FSUIPC.INI and still had the bird wanting to go left. It makes it impossible to fly a manual approach. And the problem is only on approach. I flew manually up to 27000, clicked on AP had AP fly to 30000, then i disconnected and hand flew up to 350000...no problems. weird huh?Brad

Yes,This issue has been brought up before..Many other users including myself are having problems getting the darn thing to line up..PMDG hasnt given us much insight as to why this is occurring..Do you have this problem with any other aircraft?However, I have found some what of a solution Im still testing.I have marked the exact center position of both axes' with silver paint on the yoke. I have found that the yoke doesnt always return back to its centered positon by itself. So this gives me a visual aid ( just like in the real NG) as to the position of the yoke, both updown left and right.Also by painting several coats im able to actually feel the paint line on the yoke when im using it.Maybe someday i'll get a some kind of noble prize for this !Blah blah...So far so good, but Im still testing.

Peter Osborn

Guest zimmerbz

I think this seems like a bug. I deleted then reinstalled everything and I still get the problem. Like I say, this problem only is when I am on approach after disconnecting the AP. Every other phase of flight I can hand fly beautifully. I have to apply left stick and rudder pressure to try to keep it straight, but that doesnt always work. I hope we can get this resolved!Brad

Guest jase439

What airport and runway is this?

Guest zimmerbz

all of them on every approach with the 737.