Sign in to follow this  

OK, so I'm a little denssse and need helppp!...

Guest dek

I can't be the only one that is lost with the whole A1 aircraft issue. I really haven't paid much attention up to now. Thought I'd try the project A1 program. Now I have no A1 planes. I downloaded and ran the base installer, and then downloaded some plans. Only 2 out of the 10 I downloaded had an installer. I ran them, but still no aircraft. KATL is a ghost terminal.I guess the problem is that I don't fully understand where everything is supposed to go. What are the pathways and what is required for FS2002 to reconize the A1? What are the files being changed in FS2002?Do I use ttools? Anything else? Do I need to pray to the sim gods?I did not see a help file in the A1 download, nor on their website.I know this is old hat for most by now and that I should have been paying more attention, but HELP!Shamefully yours, dek

GO to TTolls Forum and look for topic:Help! My AI Aircraft have gone poof--ALL OF THEM!!there is a link that i think sould workit explains there in responses how to fix your lost traffic.some files might get deleted when you use the auto installer from Project AI.it's explain there how to restore themhttp://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...umID13&archive=PS: if the above proofs useless then :-sae,:-wink2 "Pray to Sim Gods" :-wink2,:-sae:-)

LOL andy "Help! My AI Aircraft have gone poof--ALL OF THEM!!"Thats funny !Also why not try that Easy AI thingy by that alpha thingy it has all you need to make ai exept the textures you download and Easy to read (if you are from mars with pearents from jupiter)instructions and email support is included in the price.Download from avsim if you like :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

Guest dek

Thanks for the responses. I need to not be lazy here and do the necessary readings. dekp.s. For the time being, I boycott all payware addons for flight simulation.

So do i :) and it is free Alpha xxxxxxxx