Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maury

setting knobs

Guest Maury

i am unable to set N1 or speed reference using the knob on themain panel. The inner knob in the speed reference selector should set the vref or grossweight , while the inner knobin the N1 selector should set the N1 reference bug in the eicas.With The click spot aside the knobs i can move only the outer knob,so when i select for esamble the grossweight position, then i can't set the value for the grossweight.For the N1 setting the same problem.I don't know if it's a bug or this function is not implemented,Thank for any help or suggestionnb.i'd already post this question, with no answer,thre's anybody that can help methank Maury

Guest tmetzinger

>i am unable to set N1 or speed reference using the knob on>the>main panel. The inner knob in the speed reference selector >should set the vref or grossweight , while the inner knob>in the N1 selector should set the N1 reference bug in the>eicas.>With The click spot aside the knobs i can move only the outer>knob,>so when i select for esamble the grossweight position, then i>can't set the value for the grossweight.>For the N1 setting the same problem.>I don't know if it's a bug or this function is not>implemented,>Thank for any help or suggestion>>The function IS implemented, and here's how it works.Left-clicking on the outside of the knobs will turn the outer knob. Once you've done that, then left and right clicking will increment and decrement the selected function.for example to set N1 for both engines, left click on the right side of the knob, to get it over to BOTH.Then put your mouse pointer over the center knob. right-click to increase the N1 value and left-click to decrease it.The V-Speeds work the same way.

Guest ripcaster

Oh for pete's sake.. :) I was trying to use the mouse wheel (which works everywhere else in the flight deck)... Now I get it.. But I don't get the same results for the SPD REF knob.. Any ideas there?? Why doesn't the weight match the FMC weight?