Sign in to follow this  

Weather

Does anyone know of a good aftermarket weather generating program for FS2002. Even the downloades weather does appear real. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Any freeware weather programs out there?

Guest Astrojet 112

You get what you pay for :)FSMeteo works perfectly!

Guest KenG

There are some, but I've never used them. For most everyone that uses a 3rd party weather program, it's FSMeteo or nothing. That's because nothing can touch it.If realistic weather is what you want, download the demo and try it out. If it isn't what you want, I don't know what to tell you. For downloaded, real-world weather there really isn't anything to compete with FSMeteo.

There's a few freeware weather programs, but they require you to download and import a text weather report. I'm cheap and lazy so I just use default real weather.

Guest Murf

In a word... FSMETEO.It's payware, but the best flightsim money I've spent. Get it, you won't regret it.