Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcPMDG

Happy New Year from PMDG

Guest Marc Harrington

We would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year!2004 is PMDG Year - we enter with three exciting new products in development and will continue to provide you with the best products for flight simulation.Thank you for all the support we have received this year! http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/2004.jpg

Guest Toni Rauch

...And a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all at PMDG, as well as to everyone who contributed to the very interesting and informative discussions on this forum.Let's all look forward to a bumper 2004!!!!Toni.

Guest mnieuwhof

NO!!!!THANK YOU guys for your support in 2003...PDMG has proved to me to be the best add-on builder that listens toit's customers and improves things with feedback from their customers... and keeped those customers informed about the status of the 737 project.... really cool!!!I wish you guys and the Beta team the bestfor 2004... let's rock and roll with your planned add-ons...Marc NieuwhofAlmere, The Netherlands

Guest vicruss

Happy New Year to all at PMDG. Thank you for all your hard work. Hope 2004 will be a great year for ya'll.

To the entire PMDG team, best wishes for a very Happy New Year. You have brought so many of us joy and happiness in 2003. Your hard work and dedication is a true inspiration to the entire FS community. I have nothing but praise for all the hard work you guys went through in the development of the 737NG and its distribution. It is a total credit to what a dedicated team of individuals can do.When things got tough, you guys held together stayed professional and did the best thing, stay calm and got the problems solved.I sulute all of you on this eve of the new year. May your hard work continue in 2004 and enjoy the fruits of your efforts this year of 2003.The Best to YOUBob JohnsonDenver, CO

Guest ChristophIllmer

Happy and Prosperous New Year to you, too. I'm looking forward to your upcoming projects!

Guest thscholz

Same to you guys!Can't wait for the 747.Wish you and your families the best for the new year!GreetingsThomas