Sign in to follow this  
Guest gremel

PMDG 737 'CD' Version

Guest gremel

Before my previous post is buried, I'd like to re-state it as follows:A CD version would quiet once and for all alot of the rhetoric of not being able to download this software add-on.I thought that I read in this forum that it would be available around January 15th !! I'm I correct in this assumption or have I been dreaming again. Regards & Happy NYJack NoulletKGSP

Jack,Check Aerosoft's website for details on a publication date. I believe Jan 15th was the last thing they posted.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest Hickup4695

But for those who have already bought the bird what good is this. I dont think I should have to pay a second time? I am really sorry that this is not working but the hardest thing is not having any answers to a problem that is over 3 weeks old other than I am insulting the PMDG just because we want to know why? So please why not tell us why we can't download the SU2 on dial up.Dave

Guest Hickup4695

John, Not only am I not able to receive broadband but the closet internet cafe would be over 100 miles away in Memphis Tn. We are speaking boon docks here, off the road. We have to pay a subcribtion every month for garbage pick up and sunshine piped in. We have to carry our water from the local well which is 20 miles away, why when I was a kid I had to walk 7 days to get to school. Uhm sorry we don't get much people around here either I shouldn't ramble like that. As far as the ISP, I am having no trouble downloading other files with this ISP on DECEMBER 26 I had to download a 96 MB file, yep over night but got it all by mornining with no porblem. Other post I have applied other user having same problem. Espicially since it doesn't use the resume support as previously mentioned. And then about 20 MB into the file it would shut us off.Thanks, David

I looked at the Aerosoft website as Im desperite for this bird too. It says that the relased was postponed and is now being released on the 15th... but this is also in Germany I think... Im in Australia and it will probably not be available here for months yet.... same for many other people too..When the CD version does become available... will the people that had to buy CD be able to download liveries and updates from the site or are we stuck with what ever version we buy?Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Tino

I think you can order from Aerosoft Germany from all over the world, however Australia is at the other end of the world, it should be possible to order the CD with the 737Ng on it from Aerosoft.Tino

There is a Harvey Norman about 5mins down the road from me... So I will find out about that one.If I was to buy directly from Aerosoft... I would assume I would have to pay by dredit card over the net... which is what Im unable to do (reason I havent got the bird)..Im hoping PC Aviator Australia will stock it when its released.... I guess they would... I get all my FS gear through them.Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Redback

Back to the grind tomorrow......Stunning livery as always.Regards,Greg.