Sign in to follow this  
Guest thscholz

TWA with winglets

Guest thscholz

The TWA with winglets is ready for upload.This time I painted the belly ;-) and checked the entire plane with FS Repaint.I also noticed that for the other repaints I had used an old (wrong) version of DXTBmp.So this time it should be all correct in 32-bit format.As it's a fantasy livery, maybe someone has some suggestions (as for the winglets)...GreetingsThomashttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/55764.jpg

Im speechless Thomas - Great work as always - cant wait to fly her.Thanks again bud - Tony

Thank you Thomas... it looks stunning...A great combo... this livery and PMDG 737...Let's hope she will be in the library soon... I have some flying to do in the US.thx again for this great contribution..cheers/ Dick Riddersma=

Thomas,Do you have an ETA when you think this will be available? - I cant stop drooling! :-ukliam ThanksTony

Guest thscholz

Just uploaded the TWA on AVSIM.This time I included the variations with stairs and VC.It will take some hours now until it's available on AVSIM.EnjoyThomas

The library staff are on the ball - it is there already pmdg737w_tw.zip

OMG Thank you so much Thomas - Outstanding Job!!Tony