Sign in to follow this  
Guest johns

Taxi after landing

Guest johns

before depature I taxi the 737 using CH Pro pedals without any problems and it is as good as any aircraft. After landing with autopilot off and all brakes,flaps etc off I cannot taxi in a straight line.The 737 pulls sharply to the left and it is impossible to taxi to a gate. Does anybody know of a reason why.

Guest Spirit40

I had the same thing until I disabled "Autorudder" in the realism settings. Don't know if that's what triggered it, but it's worth a shot...Torbjorn

I also had lots of trouble with my CH rudder pedals before I disabled the 'Rudder Trim' (the lever to the right of the throttle lever on my CH Flight Sim Yoke). Flying the PMDG a/c with this kind of HW controllers is really amazing!!Speaking about CH yokes, I noticed a "wheel" on my CH Flight Sim Yoke you can turn on the left side of the yoke but I'm not sure what it is for?All the best,

Richard Åsberg

Guest rcarlson123

Make sure you are turning off the autopilot ... I had the same problem and it went away when I realized I had left the AP on, and turned it off.

Thanks Paul, actually just found out at CH's website.All the best and happy flying,

Richard Åsberg

Guest johns

Thanks a lot everybody disabling the autorudder has cured the problem.Where else in the world would you get such help. .

Hello again Paul,You don't happed to know if it's possible to have the CH Control Manager start up in 'Mapped mode' by default instead of 'DirectX mode' so you don't have to change that manually whenever you reboot/turn on your PC?Have been trying to find an answer to this in numerous different forums etc on the WEB but so far to no avail...TIA,

Richard Åsberg

PMFJI Paul and Richard.Knowing another place that Paul frequents Richard, I would think he can give you about 30 pages of info on the CH Control Manager :-lol, there was a major discussion about that s/ware quite some time ago- do you remember Paul?Alternatively Ray Proudfoot may jump in with chapter and verse :-)RgdsDave

Hi,Just received the answer to my question from CH product support. Showed out to be a small utility called CMStart you use that's included with the Control Manager SW.All the best,

Richard Åsberg