Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcarlson123

737NG Fuel Planner Utility (Beta #2)

Guest rcarlson123

Hi folks!I've just posted the next version of my fuel planner utility. It's still a beta, but I think I've found most of the bugs. I've also added support for viewing and entering weights in kilograms as well as pounds. I also corrected the operating limitations. You can see a screenshot and read more about the program, and download it of course, on my web page:http://www.metacraft.com/737NGFP/Currently the program pops up a warning that it's a beta when you first run it. Once I feel confident that there are no bugs, I'll post a version that doesn't have the popup.Please feel free to download the program and play around with it. Email me with any suggestions, comments, or bug reports. Thanks!

Guest ba747heavy

Thank you! Downloading now.

Thank you Sir i will give it a try tomorrow on my next flight.Best Regards Adib Afraj

Guest rcarlson123

Thanks, moderator, for pinning this thread. I appreciate it!

Ross... thank for your efforts.. the fuel planner works like a charme... Really like the option to see weights in kgs..great work..b rgds Dick Riddersma

Guest TimB

Thank You made my new yearTesting as I typeHappy New Year to you & your famliy tooTim

Guest Franken

What a great help this is! Thank you Ross. :)

Guest Art Vandalay

Very handy and usefull tool! Thanks very much!

Guest TooLowFlap

Hey Ross,thanks for this great tool. There is only one problem with the new version on my pc (windows 2000). When I run the .exe the pop-up shows as you said but after clicking "ok" nothing happens. The "Boeing 737 NG Fuel Planer" is still in my taskbar but there's no window. I retried it several times but it happens over and over again. I'd really appreciate your help...kind RGDS,Flo (TXL,Germany)

Guest rcarlson123

Hello Flo, if you could contact me via email that would be great. My address is:ross at metacraft dot com (replace the "at" with @ and the "dot" with .)

Guest tunka

Thanks Ross!!!!TUNKA

Thanks a lotThis is an awsome addon I love itthanks for your hard workI am also going to install your pushback addonBo

Bo Klop

Guest TooLowFlap

Hey Ross,I wrote you a mail 2 days ago but I don't know if you got it or not. Still having this problem with the fuel planer, maybe you have a solution for this. Thanks again for your great work.kind RGDS,Flo (TXL,Germany)

Guest rcarlson123

Hello Flo, and anyone else that was having a problem with the window not showing up after the beta message, I just fixed this bug. Grab beta #3 from my site:http://www.metacraft.com/737NGFP/No other changes were made. I think that was the last bug, so I'll remove the beta message soon!

Guest Fjorko

Hi RossWhat about being able to choose your own Flight Level and Trip distance ? or do one just round the numbers to the next highest value and use that from the preset values you included ?Thanks