Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

PMDG Flight-Test Spy Cameras..... ;-)

Guest Matt NZ036

Yay great 2 hear that she doesnt eat up frame rates, since when i buy her, i will b flying her all across New Zealand on regional hops, looking faward to the awesome model,Matt

Guest DanWalloch

Actually thats not true........as the autopilot was an option, but since most airlines don't fly them long enough to matter. Also it keeps the pilots on their toes, always thinking. Also airlines think that by having two pilots (1900D is certified single pilot), it provides better judgement than one pilot and a computer.(aside from the minor visual flaws in the model, not bad)

Guest ajetdrvr

Yes they do, if you dont forget to bring your handheld garmin;-)

Guest ajetdrvr

I know someone that flys them for Menards and I believe they have APs in them. I had friends at Lakes and Gulfstream and they never heard of an autopilot. Same goes for Colgan or CommutAir. I believe at least one of the former still operates 1900s. I know in our Lear24s, we handfly almost everything, even at altitude..... Cant wait to get back to the airlines!Happy and Safe New Year Everyone!

Excellent! It'll be nice to see the only commercial plane that flies out of our local airport modeled in such detail!

WOW...I can not wait.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest Matt NZ036

when is the PMDG website gonna be updated so we can see what detail the B1900 has,also, does this B1900D have Dinamic Shine?ThanksMatt

Matt,Most of the 1900D's I've seen are quite dirty or abused and don't seem to get cleaned very often. There really isn't much shine to these birds after what seem like a couple months of service. Based on the level of wear we will duplicate for a particular livery, our Beech 1900D will indeed have some level of dynamic shine. We're still refining the model and once we've locked in the final version, more screenshots will appear. The website will be updated once we've frozen the feature set that will be offered. We're still in active discussion as to what to include, so it may take a week or two to nail down where we're going to be taking this bird.

Guest A32X

Hi Matt,I think the Beech 1900D could be a really fun aircraft to fly in FS2004 especially if you guys decided to modeller her as accurately as the NG's. Change the name too

Guest Matt NZ036

Yeah i see ur point, most B1900D's are dirty, but also glad to hear that some shine will be put in because ANZ's B1900D's are always Shiney, and ANZ does Clean them Offen,ThanksMatt

Guest CarlHill

Looks fantastic, when might we expect it? Also, with the talent that you guys have, why don't you consider the Saab 340 now that everyone else has abandoned it?CH

Guest Spilot

I second the Saab 340, I fly them, and they are very easy to fly and tons of fun! And I could give you detailed pictures and any info that you would want about them!AdamSpilot692000@yahoo.com

Guest Ryan Chessman

ooooo one of my fav prop! Since its a very small plane any chance you guys can make the windows see through maybe even a walkthrough :( but thats too much :(