Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

PMDG Flight-Test Spy Cameras..... ;-)

John gave you the proper version with "superb"Ill give ya the Texan. That look real good rite der.Gary HayesPOSKY Aircraft Paintergary@projectopensky.comP4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Guest Ted_Pan

Lookin good Rob!I cant wait to get ahold of this one too!!!I wonder if the sounds could be like the Frolov Dash 8?My real test is patiently waiting on that awesome Alaska 739...Flew first class on one recently... first class airline too...GEG-SEA-ANCThey have a shallow climb angle... landing is much nicer than the -700's too, seems the -900 has less balloning and ground effect lift...Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Glaudrung

greaaaaat?I hope you don't get in trouble with certain agencies... The word is out they don't like spies, and don't like flying either 'cause they are trying every trick in thr book to stop airtraffic.Anyway, this one I really want for my short flights...Creditcard ready... Go...Luc 'Glaudrung' Brusselmans

Guest TooLowFlap

fantastic shots Robert. This plane really looks great. Is there maybe a chance to get a tiny little sneak preview on the 744? :-shyThat'd be so awesome...kind RGDS,Flo (TXL, Germany)

I don't want to be teased any more, my poor old heart can't take it. So, please just tell me where to send my money and give me the download link. This plane is a great addon and will only add to the realism by givng us the ability to make those short flights. But word of caution...my wife has said my flight simulator budget will be cut this year so spend wisely and I think I have already found my purchase (you better hurry up with the 737NG 800/900 as well).Happy New Year to the entire PMDG staff and testersBob DemarestBirmingham, Al.

Rob:Looks great. I too have my credit card at the ready.Questions: are those default gauges? If yes, will you have any custom gauges? Do B1900's typically have a GPS or what?I've been really wanting a small commuter, so this is just awesome!Thanks,James

I'm not a big fan of the Beech 1900, BUT you guys make it look very good! The VC looks amazing! I might have to consider this! Thanks for the shots!Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VACougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviation[link:www.cgrmthelos.com]Cougar Mountain Helicopters

Best, Michael

KDFW

Rob / Lefteris & PMDG Team - As USUAL you have developed another great product. Looking forward to adding this wonderful aircraft to my hangar.Regards,Bob Lyddy

Guest Henri W

Rob and Marc,Thanks for showing these pictures. I imagine the systems and flight model are just as beautiful. Exceptional quality as always with PMDG aircraft.Best regards,Henri

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Very nice, guys. :) However, I do hope that work on this won't delay the -800 too much... By the time it's out it won't feel like an upgrade, it'll feel like an all-new product. Anyways, keep up the good work, and hopefully we can get a sneak peek on the -800 when it's ready for it... :7Daniel P.

Guest mike_cyul

If this, and the 744, have the same functionality and attention to flight dynamics as the -700, I can see this going from being a hobby to being an illness.:)Mike