Sign in to follow this  
Guest jawbreaker

Where's the repaint list?

Guest jawbreaker

hithere was a repaint list of several liveries in this forum. where is it? i'd like to download a livery, but only can find the few on the PMDG homepage. also in the AVSIM file library, some liveries are missing. i'm looking for a 737-600 LAUDA-livery. i thought i've seen it before, along with many others, but as i said, the topic "user repaint list" is gone...???thx,stu

Hi Stu.. the liveries are still here in Avsim library.. do an (entended )search on pmdg 737 and you will find them. To help you with the lauda one.. this is the filename lauda_boeing_737-7z9.zipb rdgs Dick

Guest jawbreaker

thanks dick...but wasn't there a -600 livery too? or are there no -600s available?stu

Guest Scoobe

There are only 2 or 3 600 liverys available, that I have seen in the Avsim library. Hopefuly PMDG will release a few news ones soon.Robert

Stu-We are in the process of re-releasing all the PMDG produced liveries to make them compliant with the newest version of the airplane.I've been adding approximately a dozen each weekend.... It does take time to build them out and get the installers running.I expect the 600s will appear NEXT weekend....

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest jawbreaker

thanks robert, for this precise answer. i look forward to next weekend. btw: the reason why i swiched to the -600s lately, is the misterious spoiler-behaviour of the -700 with FS2002 (no arming in flight, no keyboard use etc...; with the smaller version of the 737, the spoilers work just fine. i've read many topic about that, but didn't find a solution. no big deal, the 737-600 is as beautiful as the -700.thanks again,keep up your outstanding work...stu