Sign in to follow this  
Guest miketest

FS2002 crashes on 737NG selection

Guest miketest

Help!I've installed PMDG 737NG in FS2002 but it crashes everytime I select any variant of the 737NG.My system is low spec but I'd like to know, should 737NG work if all the FS2002 variables are set for low performance? Here are the details:Celeron 500MHz,128Mb, 3Dfx Voodo3.Gdiplus.dll installed in Windows/System32 folder (also tried it in FS2002 folder and the C: folder).The 737NG-700 is displayed with black wings and tailplane during the FS2002 select screen.On pressing select the screen goes blank and sometimes displays: "Ddhelp. This program has performed an illegal operation" and locks up.Everthing in FS2002 tweaked for fastests frame rate. I don't want to look at any scenery ... just the cockpit!I have Dreamflights 737-400 add on which works fine.I'd be grateful if any experts out there can help ... without simply buying a new system!Thanks.