Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

Flying with ATC

Hello, Can someone tell me all the required files needed to use online ATC?I am very confused as to what files I need to use squawk box or whatever program everyone uses for ATC, and also where can I find a list of servers that I would connect to? Thanks for your help.Jeff Smith USAF

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest rvdlaak

Your best bet is to check out the VATSIM site. You need to register with an online community like VATSIM (or IVAO) anyway - and the tutorials and guides they have for first time flyers are pretty good.But in short I use: VATSIM (free registration required)1. Squawkbox (to connect to VATSIM)2. SBRELAY (if you use FS9 you will need this to get online)3. HostSB.dll (optional) (allows SquawkBox to be hosted inside your FS2002/FS2004 main view and not as a separate window in the taskbar.) 4. WideFS (optional) links FS utilities over a LAN, without needing to have a copy of FS on the second computer.5. ServInfo (optional) displays current on-line activity information (pilots, ATC, etc --> also has teh option of adding a nice addition to your panel so you have see online ATC enroute and tune your radio to the freq) 6. Roger Wilco (optional) to communicate via voice.7. Whazzup (optional) a good util to see online atcivity displayed on a world map.--------------------------------------------------:: http://www.fspilotguy.tk/ (Multiplayer Tutorial for FS2004 [using SBHost]):: list of all servers (VATSIM) http://benaway.mystarband.net/vatsim/vatservers.htm--------------------------------------------------Hope this helps,cheers,Ronniehttp://ronnie.vandelaak.com/baw644.gif

Guest Jens Peter

Hej Jeff Visit our website at;www.ivao.org/dk/There you'll find all info, DWL of Software, and quick tutorials to get going, and by the way, why not join our division too ;o)Best RegardsJP ;o)

Guest jumpjet

Heheh! Are you allowed to tout for business? ;) Graham

Guest Jens Peter

Hej GrahamIts just a friendly advice :-)