Sign in to follow this  
Guest kinmatsamura

Autopilot command using GoFlight Auto-pilot console...

Guest kinmatsamura

Are there any setup utility so I can use AP command control to PMDG FMC using the GoFlight AP console?The GoFlight console AP are default using the standard FS9 commands.appreciate the help....thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Guest alfaserv

Hi,I would like something like that to ! My Go-Flight MCP is not working, many other commands I have set up in my Go-Flight modules don't work either.For instance: Flight director switch, Autothrottle arm switch, De-ice switches, Auto brakes selector etc. There are also a few switches that work partly, like the battery switch; power is turned on, but the switch on the screen does not move. Same with the Run/Cut off switches; fuel flow is achieved, but the switches stay put!I don't know what the reason is for not using the standard FS9 commands in the PDMG panel, but I do know it is a pity that it does'nt work as expected.Regrettably I could not find anything on the PMDG site about issues with Go-Flight prior to purchase. If I had known this, I probably would not have bought the product, however beautiful it may be!Regards, Jaap

Guest kinmatsamura

Jaap,Well i use 50% FMC such as the PSS Airbus 340/330 and PMDG 737.The rest are FS9 default third party panels for 744,767,777,DC-10, MD-11 and MD80. I just hope that they will find a way to program and colaborate the two on the upcoming PMDG B744 product.Whatever the current outcome right now, I still enjoy both products...thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)