Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Heaney

Liveries, Anyone?

Guest Paul Heaney

Precision Manuals stated that After SU2 came out, we'd see the new Liveries on the website. Although there were some posted, it's taking an INCREDIBLY LONG time to get them. What happened to Air Canada, Air Canada Tango, and the Southwest "Shamu" We are all asking for?I Realize that it takes time to make an installer, but once the first is done, it really shouldn't take long for the rest.Any word on when more might be added? Or if time does not permit you, any chance of allowing someone else to work on the project, so we can all Enjoy?Thanks for reading.

Paul-We have approximately 60 liveries in the pipeline- and I'm the only one who can build them out through the installer....You might have missed them- but the past two weeks included to major holidays- and even **I** took some time out to spend with the family! :-lolThere are currently 26 liveries (not just a few that you surmise) available- and more to come in the coming weeks....I only anticipate putting up liveries for actual 737 Operators until after we get the 8/900 out the door....If you'd like a particular custom livery- we do have the paint-kits available! Help yourself!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest MikeD

RobertI know you (PMDG) don't like putting anticipated delivery dates on your releases, and I can fully understand why, but are you able to advise "what" liveries are upcoming?Personally, there are a few I'd like that I had for SU1, if I know you're not working on the SU2 version I'd consider manually installing with the file copy fix I've seen posted here. (Or are you converting all the previously available ones? Something I'm not clear on).ThanksMike

Guest Paul Heaney

Rob,Yes Family is VERY Important, and I realize it's a busy time of year. The Busiest time of year.SU2 was anticipated ahead of time, some of the liveries were finished months ago, hence the question. Not all of them arrived Yesterday, so I was asking about them.Tango and "Shamu" Have been completed for AT LEAST a month. Just looking forward to fly them.As for painting myself, I'm not artistic, Nor do I have the software and knowledge required to paint the aircraft, therefor I rely on the Talents of the MANY Generous folks here that take the time to bring us such amazing repaints. To them, I say Thank You.Thanks to all who have worked on such a great plane to fly.

Guest Raafie75

Hi John,Just wanted to know if you've submitted the Qantas Livery to be added to the PMDG's website liveries?Regards,

Guest johns

Post edited because author did not abide by forum rules that stated they should post their full name.Also- please try to be less condescending next time. I am not usually one to intrude and intervene, but such attitude will get you basically nothing with us. If you're polite, you might get the attention you wanted - if you're impolite, you'll get this response.(Edited by Lefteris)

Guest klucznik

Hello John, Would you mind telling me which 4-texture files need to be copied in order to use a SU-1 model with SU-2? I think I may have missed the post where this is described.Thank You

Guest klucznik

Hi Bob, Thanks for the info. I will give it a shot.Cheers

Guest Jean Claude

I am a bit disapointed by the difficulties you have to create automatic installation when i could do a manual one in more or less 2 minutes ! Disapointed by what was supposed be available after SU2.Would it be simpler to make only one installation program that would install any livery ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We have nothing left but wait. I would never complain about you taking holiday off, I would have done the same, but they dont least forever...I guess I will fly my real world livery (PMDG) for a long time.Jean-ClaudeCYQBhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg