Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Heaney

Liveries, Anyone?

Jean-Claude,there are liveries available now on our server. What livery(s) are you interesed in that we don't have available that you feel you need to only fly our house livery? Not critical, just curious.

Guest Scoobe

There is currently nothing available for the 600 series. I for one, would love to see some of these released. Especially the Shamu repaint. I understand that PMDG moved to the installer method due to customer requests, but I think they could make everyone happy if they released the textures now (without the installer) and let those of us who have no problem installing them, do so. Those who are not able or not willing to install them manually, can wait for the installers to be released. Everyone is happy that way. I think if customers knew it would take weeks, if not months to get all the liverys released in an installer, they would not have requested it. Just my opinion.Robert

Jean-Claude,messege received and understood.

Guest retard_retard_retard

anybody know what happened to that great Ryanair livery that was in the pipeline?Also a British Airways paint would be great1thanks, Callum

Guest johns

I was very polite. You will no doubt edit this as well but it is a great pity you are not able to accept criticism.The 737 is a great product and a winner mainly I suspect because you did not have any real competition.I am sure you have made a good profit and would have done even better if you had somebody in PMDG with some knowledge of marketing and public relations. You really should not insult your customers. Signed John Sugden