Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

New liveries

There is a sizeable number of excellent liveries on offer already on the download page and you ought to be thanked for having drastically improved the easyness of installing the same, compared to the old system, this is a 100% improvement.You will probably never totally satisfy everyone's request for new liveries, but let me try my luck in asking you whether you could add to the new set the excellent SAS livery you previously had. Would it be much trouble to get it on that list?Do larger European airlines such as BA, Lufthansa, AirFrance, fly those machines, and if so, could these liveries be made available as well?Many thanks for your consideration, and above all congratulations for an outstanding job!

Guest Dutch Commando

Do companies like BA, Lufthansa and Air France all fly the Boeing 737-600 or 737-700? You'll probably only find "real" liveries in the download section.Kind Regards,David Walschots

I frankly don't know David, this is why I asked the question, I am sure our PMDG friends will have the answer. I know all of these airlines do fly 737s but I ignore which version it is. If they don't fly the 737 600 and 700, then I see little use for those liveries and no incentive to grow the list for the sake of it. On the other hand the previous version 1,1 of SAS was a wonderful work of art and I would welcome it back on the list for SU2.Best wishes

Guest Paragon

I couldn't agree more...I would really like a SAS livery for the 737, but none are listed at their website. The one I'm looking for mostly, is the 737-600, truely a work of art. I don't understand why they couldn't just make the liveries available for us which have no difficulty in putting the files in the right folder?Here's to hoping.Mikkel