Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Happy Birthday Gift from PMDG! (More Liveries!)

Captains-Six Years ago this month, PMDG released it's first product....So- to celebrate we have a couple of treats coming for you....First in the lineup is 53 liveries for the 737-700!(a dozen -600 liveries will appear later this week!)Ranging in location from Europe to the Asias and the South Pacific, Bob Jones and Pete Sterling have created a fleet of magnificently rendered -700 liveries from which you may choose!Pete has taken the additional step of producing liveries for many of the world's most recognized airlines, (even though they do not fly the NG) just to satisfy the cravings of our online pilots who want to ensure they arrive at their final destination wearing the appropriate colors!There are some colorful airliens from China and Africa- and a very worn out chrome airplane in USAir's old colors- and of course the normal spleandor of liveries from Europe's many various multi-colored carriers!So- happy birthday to us! Go unwrap yourself a new NG livery!Look for your second Birthday Treat a little later this week! ;-)(Proof that you can have our cake and eat it too!) :-lol

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest radarbeam

You guys ROCK!! The only ones who probably wont be much happy about this are our wifes/girlfriends, boy do they hate that flight simulator! :)

Thanks! Can't wait for the -600 liveries!Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Scoobe

Thanks for the new liverys, they look fantastic!!!Looking forward to the 600's.Please, please , please, release the Shamu scheme!!! (Just a hint)Robert

Guest JamieG

thanks a ton--we really appreciate all you do, If i remember correctly tho--on birthdays you are the ones supposed to recieve gifts not give them so heres my gift--I know it isnt anything monetary (and its not Paris Hilton either ;-)) but I think it will mean the sameI really appreciate all of the kindness, professionalism, and support, and great products you guys have produced, although there have been great freeware models there is a lack of panel makers (freeware (yes i know there are some)or payware) and not only do you guys do wonderful panels, planes, but you get the VC, sounds, and most importantly flight logic--the systems and performance and handling--you make it very realistic, you have achieved your goal. Your rentless persuit of perfection is also something to be admired, from the bottom of mine (and I'm sure a lot of other people's hearts) I would like to say thak you very much, you guys deserve the best. Happy New Year and happy birthday!

>Mine doesn't :-hahNor mine - keeps me from under her feet and she can indulge in all her favourite TV programs rather than watch sport contuously. >She's a keeper ;)After 38 years the money back guarantee on mine has long expired. Sometimes wish I'd bought an extended warranty :-lol

Guest jdwijk

Happy birthday to you guys !!!And thanx for the present. Who's complaining now about the waiting anymore ?? Nobody. You did a perfect job wich was worth waiting for.I'd never expect that from a 6-year old ;-)Jos

great job guys, just a small request to save me lots of time researching, you say that not all the liveries are real life; is there a quick way of telling which are real and which are fantasy, like AFAIK BA do not use the 737-600/700, they use Airbusses of which i have plenty.

Guest CFM56-7B24

Thank you! I've been waiting for this...Finally flying Ryanair :)Erik de Meijer

Guest bigun

Thnks guys for the additional liveries. They look great.

Guest Hugo Frey

Happy Birthday!And thanks a lot for the many new livreys. Great Job! I like the singapore livrey very much. She's so beautiful, sweet and sexy! :-jumpyregards

Guest Jeff Berman

Thanks PMDG, Happy Birthday :-beerchug

Guest Luis KMIA

Thanks Rob. Happy birthday and congratulations to the painters for a fantastic job! Look forward to the -800 and -900.LuisKMIA