Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Happy Birthday Gift from PMDG! (More Liveries!)

Guest claudelacey

Best $40 I spent in 2003. You guys rock!! Hope to purchase more of your aircraft in the future. Thanks guys for the great support!

Guest ENZV

I've tested many of the new liveries, they are great! Happy birthday PMDG, I hope you will stay for many years to come! :-)

Love the -600 Shamu livery! Thanks again for the excellent product and FREE liveries!!!!Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Thanks for the additional liveries but Qantas stills appears to be missing - any chance of a Qantas livery being added?Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Guest Fritsie

Hi PMDG,Many thanks for delivering this outstanding products and excellent support. The service upgrades, the free liveries, the outstanding documentation and not to forget the 737NG itself....Keep up the good work and I look forward to downloading the Beech 1900D once it is released.Regards,Frits

ThanksBut after posting my nessage I fiqured out:a. how to load this livery (which I already had) into the SU2 version, and b. that Qantas doesn't have the 737-700 but I think they have the 737-800 with winglets.RegardsBruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Bruce,Yes, I know Qantas don't operate a -700. But it was a request from a friend. :)Just install as you would any other livery and copy the following from the texture folder:pmdg_pod_Lpmdg_pod_Tdecal_nnumberdecal_number

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers