Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biffs

SU1 AA REPAINT?

Guest Biffs

hello! first like everyone i would like to thank PMDG for their awsome add-on!! it is the only plane i fly. Before the SU2 was released i saw the amazing american airlines repaint that pmdg had on their website for SU1. Now with SU2 i was wondering if their is still i way i could get that repaint..? or is PMDG gonna release the same repaint for SU2 soon? i could wait... but if anyone knows how i could get my hands on it now... i wouldn't mind having to manually edit the aircraft document and transferring the new texture to make it work... ;) if PMDG is gonna release it any clue on when we may see it? anyways thanksJeffP.S. i would like to put my word in for an air canada repaint. man would love to fly this awsome bird in that livery :D

Jeff,the American liveries will make their appearance on the 800. The Air Canada's will appear with the 600's which will appear as soon as Robert can get to writing the installers.

as to the American livery... why dont you do a search right here on Avsim and you will find this file pmdg_aa.zip , which is something that may make you happy in the meantimeb rdgs Dick

Guest Biffs

thanks for the quick reply and useful information. Thanks for the tip to download the pmdg_aa.zip allow (in no offence to the painter) this American airlines livery has no reflective textures... sorry it looks like ill just have to wait till the 800 is released. and cant wait for that AC 600 livery!!! thanks againJeff

Jeff,good news. Robert has added the American Fantasy 737-700 Standard and Astrojet liveries to the website along with all of the 600's both real world and fantasy liveries.

Guest Biffs

THAT IS EXCELLENT NEWS!!just one thing i tried to download it and the link is broken i reported it though. hopefully it will be fixed soon.. i did however get the AWSOME Air Canada repaint! thanks PMDG.Jeff