Sign in to follow this  
dfish

Air Canada

I'd just like to thank you for including Air Canada/Tango to your repaints. Now I can fly my favorite aircraft with my favorite carrier.Dave FisherCYYZ

Guest slapshot

They rock Eh!Just took the 737-600 Tango on a short hop from Vancouver to Kelowna.Pete

I can tell from your reply you must be a hoser too. Where in the great white north are you?D.F."Take off to the great white north"

Guest slapshot

Na I'm no Canadian!I'm from Australia! I did live in Canada from 1995 to 2000. I'm married to a Canadian girl from Saskatchewan.Pete

Guest Paul Heaney

I'm happy to see Air Canada and Air Canada Tango as well. Was looking forward to both.I Took my 2 kids to CYYZ last weekend to Spot, and a Tango came in right above us. Great looking birds.

Guest radarbeam

Nice to see another Canuck here, eh!Nick - CYUL

Let's see how many Canuk's are out there. Just leave your name and location.Dave FisherCYYZ

Guest YUL1846

J-P LevisCYUL

Guest wisesteward

Warm regards,Jerry WakeCYWG

Guest Biffs

UP NORTH!(-45 today) JeffCYTS

Guest slapshot

Sunny Melbourne Australia 35c! Well it should be! Its been like our winters this week! +15c and rain :(I worked as a carpenter in Regina Saskatchewan for 5 years. I have worked many cold days outside in the -20c to -40c winter weather :) Gotta love it! People here just don't understand what cold really is! Australians complain when its 10c.But to be fare, I found Canadians complain when its hotter then 30C and its normal for 40c + days down under!Also when you dress for the cold you don't feel it! Just makes work a little harder! I will take a -40c day over +40 anyday! Its easy to dress warm and harder to cool down in the heat!Pete

Guest Ezdale

Dale Sather CYXE Saskatoon Saskatchewan

Guest babiukc

Cam BabiukCYWG