Sign in to follow this  
Guest anarchystyle01

wierd computer problems

Guest anarchystyle01

i just recently got my download to work...first off i would like to complement on the amazing detail and effort i see that has been put into this plane..WOW...ok now the problem:i have installed the plane fully and when i start the game, i will be able to fly with this bird for about 5-30 minutes before i get an error message that quits out of FS9 or sometimes, shut my computer down completely. has anyone had this problem in the past?thanks in advancedavid

David,that only happened to me when my computer overheated. Have you added new hardware? Usually bios protection will perform a shutdown when it senses a overheat condition.

Hello DavidI'm having a lot of problems with FS9 and the PMDG 737NG since SU2 and the new easyJet livery, so your not alone, I know of a few others too. I had been using fs2002 more and decided recently I need to break away and use fs9. I have not changed any fs9 settings since flying the SU1.1 737 without any problems.I cant remember having these problems I'm experiencing now before I installed the easyJet livery but this may be totally unrelated.I get CTD and error out of memory messages after a short time.XP Pro, AMD Athlon XP3200+, 1024MB memory, 128MB ATI Radeon 9800Pro,I have worked through the Support Page suggestions too, without any success. Theres at least one other thread on here, with out of memory crashes mentioned too.Simonhttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/simon.butler2...usefulfiles.htm