Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcarlson123

Fuel planner now out of beta (version 1.2)

Guest rcarlson123

Hi folks,I just released version 1.2 of my fuel planner utility for the 737NG. This version is no longer a beta version, so the popup message at startup time is gone. The only change in this version is that it now loads the first 1,000 pounds of fuel into the center tank. This is to meet a Boeing requirement to keep 1,000 pounds in the center tank in order to keep the fuel pumps submerged to prevent vapor ignition from a stray spark.Unless any bugs pop up, or any "must-have" features are suggested, this will be the last version until PMDG releases the -800 and -900 variants. I'll add support for those planes at that time and release a new version.You can download it here:http://www.metacraft.com/737NGFP/Thanks to everyone that helped me out with bug fixes and suggestions!

Guest HepburnUGA

Thanks for all of your hard work Ross. I can't wait to try it out!Jeff

Thank you so much sir...Your utily is SOOOOO useful...E. Fritz

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Thanks Ross. I'm one of many satisfied customers, I'm sure.Paul Croft10 miles SE of EGLL

Guest gorzi

Many, many thanks for this very usefull program. Best regards to your son, who was helping you so much. One day he will become a well educated pilot, learning all he needs from his father... I am shure.Hans-Ruediger Gorzolla (EDDH)

Guest UlfB

Thanks a lot Ross. A perfect add on for another perfect add on (thanks PMDG).Ulf B :D

Thanks Ross,I use your program before every flight! It's GREAT!!Just one question, what is the normal Holding Fuel, Taxi Fuel in Lbs normally set at for the 737-700? and I never know what to put for the Minimum Landing FuelThanks for all your hard work! :)-Paul Cartier (KBDL)

Guest esperienza

Hi, just a word of thanks for your fuel planner from a very satisfied 737NG customer.Thanks again,David

Guest rcarlson123

Wow ... thanks for all the feedback everyone! I'm glad you're finding it usefull.Paul, I ususally use 500 pounds for taxi, 1800 pounds for minimum landing, and 2000 pounds for holding. These numbers came from the manual, specifically the section on cruise planning where there are some worksheets for planning fuel. That part of the manual is what my utility is based on.

Ross,Thanks for the numbers!BTW, you no when a program is good when it gets pinned to thetop of the forum!! :)-Paul

Guest rcarlson123

Yes, it sure is nice to get a nod from the incredible team at PMDG. :)Thanks again guys for pinning my thread!

Guest BrunoF

Thanks a lot Ross, your planner really helps!!Best,Bruno Francescoli.

Guest CvG

Hi RossMany thanks for this very useful utility.One Q.is it possible to get a printable version?Helps with routeplanning to have a hardcopy,this for the old guy's that don't remember numbers anymore!!The Paxloader also yours? Same there.Just a suggestionThanks and take care!Carel.

Ross-(you're welcome for the pin ;-) )Do you want us to host the download on our web site download section? It will definitely get more exposure that way.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg