Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martial

Air France livery

Guest Martial

Hello !Thanks PMDG for that fantastic plane that is the 737 NG 600-700, I am looking forward for the 800-900 and the Quenn of the Skies !!!Well, I just have a question : there is a relly big choice of liveries, that's fantastic, but I'm French, and I would like to fly with the Air France livery, is that livery will be create?ThanksMartial RUSCH2nm from LFST

Guest esperienza

Hi, I'm not french but would also love to see an Air France livery in the already abundant livery download section.Bye bye,David

Martial and David,new livery work for the 600/700 has been haulted by PMDG. Only corrections to the released liveries will be undertaken. I am more than happy to add Air France to my growing list of 800 repaints so if you can wait for it, I will do one for the 800 series. No ETA for this but in the mean time there are plenty of talented artist who visit and who are looking for liveries to paint and one of these guys will step forward I'm sure.

Guest thscholz

Hey guys,what a coincidence!That's the livery I started to do yesterday!It will be finished next week.GreetingsThomas

Guest esperienza

Great news Thomas!!!Looking forward to seing the new livery...David

Guest Martial

ok, wonderful !Thank youMartial2NM from LFST

Guest Martial

Wonderful Thomas ! Great job ! I will be happy to fly your livery!Your livery looks just the real one ! Thanks again !Martial

Guest harpya

Hi Thomas,just a suggestion in case you want to continue working on the Air France livery: Since there is already a clean one available now - how about making your livery a dirty looking one. Pretty realistic when I look at Air France planes flying near my home close to EDDF. IMHO ;)

Guest thscholz

Chris,if you have a closer look at the livery, it's not really clean.:-hah It's true, most of the Air France 737 are dirty:-eek , but they are 737-300. The 737-500 are a bit cleaner and this livery is a brand new (fantasy) 737-700NG:-hah So I'm not planning to change the dirt layer.GreetingsThomas

Thomas,great job! I couldn't have done better myself!

Guest thscholz

>Thomas,>great job! I couldn't have done better myself!Oh, come on Pete! Shure you could!:-hah Thank you for the compliment.I wonder who uploaded this repaint (and by TWA with winglets) on FSFREEWARE? It wasn't me!:-mad I wouldn't upload there as they charge for membership.RegardsThomas