Sign in to follow this  
Guest anarchystyle01

writing different routes

Guest anarchystyle01

ok, so i read all the tutorials and everything and im ready to do a flight to somewhere else. how do i get a flight plan? do i download it or make it up. i want to go from KSAN to KSFO.dave

Guest ba747heavy

Dave,Try FSBuild (www.fsbuild.com) or FSNavigator (www.fsnavigator.com)

Hi Dave,you could try these routes, to the best of my knowledge they're still valid:Departing from RW9: BRDR5.JLI RZS J501 BSR.HADLY2Departing from RW27: PEBLE3.SXC VTU RZS J501 BSR.HADLY2 Possible Altitudes: FL220 FL240 FL260 FL280 FL310 FL350 FL390 FL430 Cheers,Gosta.http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2betateam.jpg

Guest ielchitz

File the BSR2 arrival rather than the HADLY (which is for east ops in the bay).

Guest Eternal

Do you use FS9?If so, you can use the Flight Planner in the sim. Choose IFR and "high altitude airways". Then just go to your kneeboard, view the navlog, and program that route into the FMS!No SIDS/STARS, but you get the rest of the route plus FS ATC.Good luck.Patrick

Guest rcarlson123

Yet another option for creating flight plans:http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/Personally I use a database of preferred routes that I got from one of the other VATSim controllers in the region where I am training (Boston ARTCC), or FSBuild if I don't have the route in my preferred route list.