Sign in to follow this  
Guest harry68

Can not download the 4 part of the new 737

Guest harry68

Hi all, I have the dap5.3 and just on 5 of january bought your 737NG But since then can not download the last part of the whole archive which it is 16.76 mb COULD YOU PLEASE what is going wrong with that nad how can overcome it? Harry Greece

Guest Paul Heaney

Unless they changed something, Version 1.2 (SU2) is a single file download, about 68 Megs??

Guest Paul Heaney

Oh ok, I did not know that, thanks for correcting Vin.

Vin,I found out the same thing after downloading 3/4 of the full download, and effectively wasted this time because of the different file segments I really needed to re-download because of dial up limitations. Why can't dial up users get the multi-segment dial up option in the first place, instead of stumbling across this download option through PMDG customer support?GaryPS: Really happy with the product otherwise. FS2002 and 767PIC are finally put out to pasture!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11