Sign in to follow this  
Guest jupiter87135

Overhead panel problem with FS2004

Guest jupiter87135

I've been running the PMDG 737 wonderfully with FS2002. I just upgraded to FS2004 and installed the 737.The overhead panel is being covered by the 2D panel, as if the panel was "outside" the aircraft, instead of the panel covering the 2d panel like it normally does. I have to pull the panel up to get to the bottom functions.How do I solve this?Thanks,Rick Edwards

Guest jupiter87135

Yep, I did uninstall and reinstall it

I suggest that you use the panel switcher (MZALFOTRI) for opening up the panel. It seems you are not doing that...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest jupiter87135

True...ok...it works using the overhead panel button..thanks.However, I've been spoiled in FS2002 using the Shift + 7 key, which is very convenient and always worked. There must be a conflict in key assignment with FS2004. I'll check it out and see. It's probably a view command or something.

No, it's not. If you use Shift-7, you're going to have BOTH panels visible at the same time. This is not how we designed our panels - you are SUPPOSED to use the panel switcher. (Each main panel view, as well as the overhead view are full-screen views, so they can only be viewed one-at-a-time).The ONLY exception to this rule is, in a multi-monitor situation, where you want the overhead to STAY outside the main view, in which case you open it once with Shift-7, and move it where you want it to stay.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest B1900 Mech

Why is there not a switcher for the VC?